Often I hear people say “I don’t know how you do it,” referring to the amount of “stuff” that appears to be on my schedule. The real answer to how I can do what I do is because of others. I am stronger and more capable because of relationships. It is relationship with God as well as relationships with others. Who I am is a unique creation, but my joy, my confidence, my peace comes in and through connectedness.
I am grateful and blessed by friends holding my family in prayer.
I am grateful and blessed by support of an amazing family.
I am grateful and blessed by friends who are willing to offer support as needed.
Thank you to all who listen.
Thank you to all who pray.
Thank you to all who respond with great compassion, kindness, and love.
I have great hope for creation and humanities ability to live recognizing our interconnectedness, because of the interconnectedness I know and witness. Instead of seeing what we don’t have, maybe we could begin looking at what we have.
Who is it that is part of your network? You deserve to be valued and heard.
If you are part of my network THANK YOU! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As someone who hopes they're part of your network in a positive way, "you're welcome."
Remember how many people ought to thank you for the part you play in their network - even if they don't always realize it!
Post a Comment